TOEFL iBT – Take your English exam at our English School in Washington DC
The TOEFL iBT test measures candidates’ ability to use and understand English at the university level. It also evaluates how well they combine listening, reading, speaking, and writing skills to perform academic tasks.
- Who should take this test? Candidates take the TOEFL test for many reasons: As with IELTS, some candidates take it to achieve English proficiency requirements for admissions to universities; others take it to prove their English proficiency for professional or business purposes. TOEFL is also used for immigration purposes in certain countries where English is the official language.
- Where can I use the TOEFL certificate? More than 8,500 colleges, agencies, and other institutions in over 130 countries accept TOEFL scores. TOEFL is also recognized by professional bodies, immigration authorities, and other government agencies.
Advantages of preparing for this exam with us:
- Authentic Materials: Our course uses TOEFL preparation material developed by the creator of the exam, and uses software that approximates the time, multiple-choice TOEFL iBT.
- Location: Inlingua Washington DC is an official TOEFL/iBT examination center. The course and the official examination will be administered at inlingua Washington DC.
- State-of-the-art computer lab: Our state-of-the-art computer/language lab with 29 workstations allows us to accommodate the increased demand for the use of learning and teaching technology-based-resources.
High intermediate to Advanced English, depending upon target score and the test
5-14 students per class