What do we mean by that?
• We are a leading global destination for language learning, with 30 years’ experience in Washington DC.
• inlingua® Washington DC remains on the cutting edge of language acquisition; we are committed to the review of emerging industry best practices and academic research, and where appropriate, incorporating them.
• Through hiring standards and rigorous reviews, we attract, retain and develop highly qualified faculty and staff.
• We are the largest exam center in the United States for the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) – the most recognized and accepted English language test in the world. We also host tests for TOEFL, Cambridge, TOEIC and other internationally recognized academic and professional language exams.
• Teaching method: The inlingua® method is dialogical, communicative, and provides for accelerated language acquisition, while simultaneously increasing critical analysis, coherent response and effective presentation skills.
• Services: Our open-door policies ensure staff are consistently available to facilitate a positive overall student experience.
• Activities: We maximize the student experience through a combination of career-oriented and social experiences, providing deep immersion and intercultural fluency.
• Recruitment: We establish, maintain, and develop a global presence. Students know that training at inlingua® will equip them to advance in their academic and professional pursuits.
Language institution means…
• We focus on academic and professional language training, test preparation, and test administration.
• We are fully accredited by the Commission on English Language Program Accreditation (CEA) and authorized under Federal law to enroll nonimmigrant alien students.
We offer teacher training certificates as well as recurring in-house professional development.
• We are committed to interinstitutional partnerships.